Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #39 - 2/14/18

25 - 22 - 23 - 33 - 41 - 27 - 29 F

Yes - it's week 39 - and that means we are officially 75% done with this quilt!!

It seems like just yesterday that we started and yet May 17th is just around the corner, when it will be time to start another temperature quilt.

That's right, I'll be doing another one. I need to make another so that I can compare the weather from year to year. LOL.

The only question will be design and I'm still pondering that one...

I've been getting lots done on my EPP tree skirt - hopefully I'll have time to post those pictures tomorrow.

Don't forget to link up your hexie temperature quilt project using the link to your specific post and not just to your blog.




4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Ooo, this is a very pretty one!

Pamela said...

Gorgeous colors!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Some very pretty colors and fabrics!

Vireya said...

Will your next temperature quilt include maximums and minimums? I've seen a couple using that type of data, one using a square-in-a-square unit, and another with flying geese. The background represents the minimum temp, and the maximum is the middle square or the goose. Not hexie-based, though, so maybe not what you are looking for?