Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 09, 2018

Feline Friday - 2/9/18

I'll be honest - I really don't have too many restrictions here at Casa Grande. I know that but I still like to test Momma's my limits.

The coffee table is one place that I'm not supposed to be.
I don't know why cuz Momma cleaned some of the hexie projects off it last weekend.


But look - Mr Cranky Ankle needed inspecting. How could I pass up that opportunity??!


And this IS the best spot to watch TV. Momma was watching a mini series called The Pillars of the Earth. We finished it last night. We miss it already...




Every once in a while I show off my belly furs! It's enough to get away with most anything....

Now if I can just convince Momma to let me keep sitting on the ironing board (which is really a board that sits on the cutting table) to play with the scissors, push pins, leather thimble pads and other things that Momma hangs on the wall...




3 comments:

hetty said...

Great spot Zorro. Oh, yea! Those belly furs are magic, aren't they? But be careful with the sharp stuff. Meow!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

So thoughtful of you to check on Mommas Mr. Cranky Ankle. Looks like you have a plan for taking over the coffee table

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Z is just being a good medicine pet for Momma's achies.