Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, February 06, 2018

The Bibliophile Files - 2/6/18

Hello! Hello! Welcome to my monthly reading list. I didn't read much this month and most of what I did read was actually on my phone while doing mindless stuff at work. I LOVE audiobooks for that very reason - I always have something interesting to listen to no matter where I am or what I am doing.

FINISHED
     Origin - not nearly as good as the other Robert Langdon books, the ending was more of WTF was that?? But still, the process to get to the end was as interesting, as always.
     Naked in Death - love this futuristic police procedural series. I started somewhere in the middle so it's nice to see how it all started.
     The Good Nurse - a true story and scary to think of what this guy got away with for so long.
     Runner - mostly a good book - until the end lost my interest. It's the first in a rather series but I haven't yet decided if I'm going forward with the rest of the series or not.


IN PROGRESS
     On my iPhone - Into the Water - I'm only 5 minutes in so I have no idea so far.
     On my iPhone - The Cuban Affair - Yipp...Still waiting for my hold to renew. This time I promise myself to dig right in cuz I've already forgotten what I listened to back in December.
     On my home stereo - World without End - I'm only on disk 3 of 36. Yes! 36! The book is FORTY-FIVE hours long!!

And now it's your turn -- What did you read in the last month?
Anything counts: novel, quilt pattern, magazine or cereal box...



3 comments:

Julierose said...

I am on a Martha Grimes kick --with Inspector Jury and friends...Reading "The Grave Maurice" right now--I LOVE this British series...haven't tried the JD Robb books will try that first one thanks hugs, Julierose (Speaking of the future, did you watch the launch of the Falcon Heavy Rocket this afternoon--absolutely riveting...)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the JD Robb books and I just finished the newest one - I don't do audio books but love to just sit and read when I'm not stitching.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Hamilton--it has many pages, I listened 29 tapes--it was worth it! Opened and changed my mind about our countries forefathers