Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, June 05, 2015

Feline Friday - 5/6/15

Momma here...
We had a pretty little visitor last weekend at Casa Grande!!

I've seen her(?) across the street at the vacant house and always assumed she was a Siamese but her face tells a different story. She's a beautiful cat and I hope she visits again!

A few weeks ago I happened to walk past my porch door when I saw her just standing on my porch. Sadly when I softly spoke to her thru the screen she dashed off.

Last Sunday I was walking thru the dining room and saw her peeking in thru the window!!! Hmmm.... who taught her that trick? Zorro?! Before I could sneak back with the camera she had stepped down from the window sill. This picture was taken through the door window, hence the fuzziness. You might be able to see she's wet from the rainy day we were having.

A neighbor around the corner leaves food out for the strays but now that the weather is finally warming up, it's time for me to find that water bowl. You know, the one Z likes to knock over. Might be time for a bigger bowl he can't knock over and other "introoders" can drink from.




2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, Oh - another sad face at the door. I have no furry fotos this week as mine have been outside day and night with the better weather (if cold they snug somewhere upstairs out of sight).

Denise :) said...

What's one more cat, right?? LOL! You're going to end up being the cat lady, before it's all said and done . . . not that it's a bad thing!!! You big ol' softy, you!! :)