Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Feline Friday - 6/12/15



Every King needs a castle and this green one is mine.


Well, really, the whole house is my castle but you know what I mean.

Tiger Lilies!! Meow!!

Anyway, I love my green castle cuz there is plenty of room in the center to hide and there are many hidden passages to advance upon the enemy (Momma, sissie, Introoders, etc) without being seen.

waiting to get Momma's toes

Momma wants me to tell u she saw a Baltimore Oriole in my castle garden (or the back eighth, as she calls it) this morning. She is "pleased as punch" - whatever that means...




3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

He is so cute!!

Monica said...

LOL, that first photo is so cute! What a character. :D

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Mine like to play 'tiger in the grass' too - great photo!