Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - 6/17/15

Hello and welcome to this months edition of Hexie Linky Party for Hexie-aholics!!

I'm going to keep this short so I can get back to stitching. LOL.

I have 14 parts completed and just 8 more to finish!!! Woohoo!!

Hmm...I was considering a selfie stick to take camping/mt climbing but maybe
 it would also work for this kind of shot instead of me climbing on chairs. :)

And now it's YOUR turn - please share your hexie projects. We would love to see an EPP project of any shape or vintage: antique, PIG, UFO, current or even just your dream project!!

Please pass the word to have your hexie friends join in the linky party. Now that life is almost back to normal I hope to get out and spread the word myself this summer. I think I even found a source to create a logo for us.




11 comments:

Turid said...

A beautiful quilt, Sarah.

Janet O. said...

This is really coming together. If I ever get anything on my little project to come together someday, I will link up. : )

Missy Shay said...

I'm kind of jealous of your blocks! They look so great!

Carla said...

Lovely lovely hexies : )

Frances Meredith said...

You are making great progress with your hexies.

margaret said...

this is lovely, lots of hexies love happening here. Tried to add a link fingers crossed it worked

Crafty Ashley B said...

So pretty! One of my readers directed me here! Can't wait for next month and to check out all the other posts!

Pamela said...

Wonderful hexie quilt! I found you from Crafty Ashley B. I'm just starting a new hexagon project. I love paper piecing with hexagons and post every Monday on my progress.

Mary Huey said...

Your Value Prop is coming along really well -- I stitched a couple of my motifs together today -- very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

What fun that is!

Vireya said...

I haven't done anything hexie-related this month, but yours are looking fantastic!