Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Not much quilting going on here...the middle two weeks of every month are my busy weeks with 5 to 6 evening meetings for work or volunteer organizations. I'm also preparing to go to a conference soon and then Mom's birthday brunch at my house days after I get back from the conference. Yardwork is calling but I'm not listening...

Last weekend was Val's birthday so Jim and I felt the need to celebrate responsibly! Ignore my funny facial expression - I must have been talking. And these are the new neighbors...with momma watching over them closely. They are still a little wobbly but their coloring, fuzziness and blue eyes are very endearing and a welcome cuddle during lunch break never fails to warm my heart.

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Oh! So sweet! I love kitten bundles!! Do you feel like I'm stalking you yet?!? :)