Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Feline Friday - 8/24/18

Is OK Momma ... I'll guard Cubby until you get him put together.

Security System: Engaged!

Can we keep the box? Can we? Can we?

If it fits, I sits, right? And this one is party sized!!! I can invite Fluffy & Puddy from next door, Megatron from across the street, the cats from that red house down the street, the B&W cat that hasn't been to Frannies house lately....ooh there are so many...




======================================
PS -
Did you link up to the HeLP linky-versary giveaway last week? There are chances for both hexie and feline link ups. I extended the deadline until Sunday night and we'll draw a winner on Monday. No pictures of the prize yet but it involves choco and hexies. You knew that right?! I'll be picking up hexie fabric on my FART today, I'll make a zipper bag from the winners favorite candy and I already have another fun hexie item.


4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Haha! So much for all the toys, a bit back ... let's go for the BOX!! He's so handsome!!! Good job guarding, Z!! :)

Janet O. said...

I think Z just imagines you bought him a clubhouse, and it happened to have some hardware in it.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am not sure my cat, Tugger, would share any size box with any other cat.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

With that party size box and all the party invites you might come home to the cat equivalent of Friday night at the frat house. Which one is bringing the catnip?