Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #140 - 1/22/20

This - my weather nerd friends - is some GOOD winter weather! I need to enjoy is as much as possible now cuz we are headed for 40F by the weekend so it's possible it will all melt. Again.

January 15 - 21, 2020
39 - 30 - 14 - 25 - 25 - 18 - 25 F

I'm also pleased to say I finished this Birds in the Air block this morning for our hexie club's Underground Railroad stitch along.


Now I can get back to the Carpenter's Wheel block - it has 100 tiny HST and after finishing two quadrants, I needed a break. I think I have just 3.5 blocks left to finish for this 12 block sampler. I'll have to check after I get this block pressed tonight. I'm excited to start working on my triple sashing but I know I also need to keep my eye on getting those last blocks finished.




6 comments:

Vireya said...

Wow, that is some serious cold weather!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am sure we will have cold again. Wonderful blocks. Tiny HSTs? Yikes, I can't imagine.

Janet O. said...

That is a good looking week of winter. :)
You are paper piecing a Carpenter's Wheel block with literally 100 tiny HSTs? Either that was a typo or you have really flipped!! :)
Good to see the quilt inspector is still on duty.

ButterZ said...

A lot colder here... .Keep working on the small pieces

Leonore Winterer said...

The Birds in the Air looks great! I love how all the colours go together.

Denise :) said...

Purples and blues ... don't know about the temps, but I *love* the colors!!!! Your block is fabulous! :)