Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 11, 2022

Feline Friday - 11/11/22

Sunday is my 2 month Gotchaversary and Momma says there will be a party and decorations! The decorations will be white and it will be outside on the ground. Doesn't sound very festive to me but Momma is excited. Inside, we are going to spend the day together on the couch eating snackies & watching movies. Momma will be stitching, I'll be making biscuits or sleeping and Sissy will be running around like the cray-cray calico gal that she is. Party on dudes!


Momma says I was a very good boi for my first vet visit. 
The lady said I had double infections in both ears and probably have had for my entire life.
I liked the lady tho and asked for lots of pets and treats. 

4 comments:

Vireya said...

First visit to the vet is a momentous occasion! Glad the vet was acceptable, and I hope the infections will soon be a thing of the past.

Linda Swanekamp said...

What a cutie! Hope the party goes well, but please, no white outside.

Julierose said...

Oh how sweet--we owned a cray-cray-calico too--her name was Schumee--(actually Clara Schumann ) No white here outside as yet--thankfully hugs for a good recuperation weekend...Julierose

Leonore Winterer said...

You are one lucky kitty - happy gotcha twomonthaversary!