Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Feline Friday

Pepper is my little wussy boy, my scaredy cat. He's also a bit of a chunky monkey. Lets blame that on his big boned momma cat who was part Maine Coon.

It's so hard to get a scratch or cuddle, let alone to get a picture, since he generally lopes off to a different part of the room to hid under a table or chair if I dare even walk through the same room.

Quite often, tho, if I lay down on the quilt room floor near him, he will roll over for a full tummy rubdown. Ooohhhh and I am such a tummy girl cuz he has a very soft and fuzzy tummy! Yesterday, tho, he ran to the other side of the room and posed. Yeh, in the box. And no, those are not stacks of fabric, books and UFO's in the background. Don't ask what they are...cuz I won't admit to anything.

No comments: