Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

it's tuesday...

...and I don't have much to share. I'm afraid I got sucked into watching season one of Greatest Catch after making a yummy dinner of sauteed onions, mushrooms and garlic served on garlic bread with roast beef and swiss cheese.

It snowed a lot last night. I knew it was supposed to and since I have been lazy about shoveling since last week, I got myself outside early to shovel before my neighbor would be out. I need the excercise and I don't mind shovelling but I just really don't want them to think I wait for them to do my drive. Low and behold she was also out early and saved me tons of work with her snowblower. Four trips up and down my drive with the blower and she was done. What would we do without these kinds of neighbors?! I just need to think of an appropriate thank you as they have helped me numerous times already this year. I don't think the homemade ice cream and pie last year was sufficient altho they tell me they do it just to be good neighbors.

And, for lack of any other photo - this is the remains of what I worked on this week.
The chocolate was quite necessary!

No comments: