Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, March 04, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 3/4/13

Remember when I finally got the center of my Sister's Choice quilt done at retreat and I was thinking outloud about border options? Well, I think my idea was a brilliant brainstorm and I've got the picture to prove it. Ok, we need to support our own decisions once in a while, right?!!


I still need to plan the inner border and I'm not yet sure if it should be the same purple as the cornerstones, scrappy pieces of various bright fabrics or something else I haven't even thought of yet.

All in good time...

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the border idea! I love the entire quilt!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I love the inner-border idea, too, Sarha!

Your quilt will be a treasure.

:) Carolyn

Chris said...

You did make a great choice for the border!

Janet O. said...

You are brilliant, Sarah, and don't you forget it!
Maybe even a green inner border, since the points are all green. Whatever you decide on, I'm sure it will look great--your choices always do. : )

Mary said...

I agree with Janet O, go green for the inner border. You can add the purple after the pieced one. Very nice Sister's Choice Blocks.

Denise :) said...

Oh yeah, oh yeah -- as I read Janet's comment and looked at the top -- a green inner border would POP! And yes, your idea was brilliant! I love this -- what a fun quilt it will be!!!! :)