Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Bibliophile Files - 8/4/15

Hello and welcome to another rendition of The Bibliophile Files!!

Now this is what I like - a nice long list of books!! Vacation time increased my list as did adding the OverDrive app to my iPhone so I can "read" while I walk. Yes, it can be a bit dicey reading so many books at once (especially when the same reader is reading 2 different books!) but it does mean I can look forward to walking so I can find out what happens next!

Finished!!
   Mad Women: The other side of life on Madison Avenue
   Every Dead Thing
   Shockwave
   Locked Rooms
   The Funeral Dress
   Blind Descent
   Odd Apocalypse
   The Switch
   Ming Tea Murder
   Don't Blink

Currently:
audiobook on my home stereo  - First to Die
mp3 on my car stereo - Live Bait
mp3 on my iPhone - Deception
paperback on my nightstand - The Other Family

And since I can't pass up a challenge...I decided to do a simple A-Z reading challenge for book titles this year. Without any planning from the last 7 months, I've already finished 16 of 24 and have several books already lined up to fit in. As usual, I can use your help finding book titles that start with U V X Y or Z. Next year I'll do the same challenge, but with author names.

And now it's your turn! What have you been reading?? We want to hear about your latest novel, quilt book, magazine or even the last cereal box you read!!



2 comments:

Julierose said...

I have just finished "Careless in Red" by Elizabeth George--not up to her usual standards, I thought--more soap-opera than mystery...am about to begin James Patterson's "1st to Die" (Woman's Murder Club mystery--hoping it's good as there are a ton of these in the series. ).

Jo said...

Wow, you have read so many... I try reading before bed but I am just so tired. I might look into reading while I walk... It might help me