Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 04, 2018

Feline Friday - 5/4/18

It's been a busy week here at Casa Grande!


I spied on the neighbors.


I tested out this quilt that Momma is finishing for GrandMomma's 70th birthday.


I won't even tell Momma what this is for - in fact, I've been on my bench several times this week. She'll find it eventually...

This morning I got chased by the neighbor dog but I was so fast there is no picture. I am pretty sure he got in trouble but Momma just loved on me. Life is good!!

May the Fourth be with you!!




3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Star Wars marathon tonight--my house? Oh, no. Forgot that tonight is another NBA playoff game.
Well, at least Z has the sense to find the "time out" chair when he knows he deserves it.
And hope grandma is happy with the Cat Hair Seal of Approval on her quilt. :) It is a great quilt!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the red and white quilt! My cat was so upset when we were gone for a week, he threw up all over. My son, who came and fed home was not happy. Now that we are home, he. Behaving, sort of. Still knocking stuff off in my studio.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Beautiful red & white quilt! Hey, if those furkids don't keep us on our toes they just aren't doing their job.