Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

The bibliophile Files - 7/3/18

Welcome to my monthly reading list! I'm 31 books into this year's reading quota...a tad behind but easily solvable during summer vacation and no-housework-Fridays! (I get Fridays off in the summer and sew all day to audiobooks.)


FINISHED
     When Dimple met Rishi
     The Bone Bed
     On Two Feet and Wings
     The Baker's Secret
     The Devil's Highway: A True Story
     Doctor Cerberus
     The Beach House
     Saving Montgomery Sole

IN PROGRESS
     On my home stereo - Skybreaker
     On my iPhone - Baker's magic

No time to write about the books today - I hope you'll click on the links to find out more about them.

And now it's your chance - please let us know what you've been reading. Anything counts: novel, magazine, quilt pattern or cereal box.



1 comment:

Barbara said...

I enjoy your bibliophiles, Sarah, even if I don’t comment on them often. I’ve pretty much limited myself to audio books these days since I can do two things at once. When I’m machine sewing, I’m listening to “The Big Burn.” When I’m embroidering I’m listening to “Behave.” I do have a book on Kindle that I’m slowly making my way through: “It’s Even Worse than you Think.” So many uplifting books on my agenda right now...not.