Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #203 - 4/7/21

Has anyone else felt like they haven't accomplished much lately? I do. 

I've been in a little bit of a decluttering snit but I'm not getting much stitching done.  I do wonder if part of the problem is that I am not 100% in to what I'm stitching at the moment (altho it's a project that needs to be finished "yesterday"). I'm pretty sure I had the same problem with the audio book I just finished. It wasn't a great book and I didn't make it a priority to finish so that I could move on to the next book. 

As always, I'll get over it and get back to stitching. I'm already on to a better book!

March 31, 2021 :: 47 F
April 1 - 6, 2021 :: 34 - 32 - 43 - 52 - 53 - 58 F

I always tell myself that we don't get many days in the 50s and then, look!, 3 days in a row. I might be a weather nerd but I can predict nothing...



5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'm in a slump too. I have lots to finish off, but maybe a NEW is more of a perk.

Vireya said...

It looks like spring has arrived, with 3 green days in a row.

Janet O. said...

I have been sewing like a madwoman--when I get a chance--and I still can't get caught up.
We weather nerds should never expect to be able to predict. How many times are the professionals wrong? Around here that is a frequent occurence.

MissPat said...

Hmmm, should be some new colors in this week's row. Looks like the warm spell is coming to an end though.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm having a pretty productive time now, but was really out of it in February. It happens to all of us!