Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #204 - 4/14/21

Today is supposedly the warmest day in the next two weeks. I even heard a rumor of the "s" word and we are definitely expecting some much needed rain as my area is already in a moderate drought, which is 2 to 4 months early. Yikes!

This is the time of year when I just don't know what to wear because there is such a temperature difference from when I get up, go to work, eat lunch, get home and go to bed that I could change 5 times. I'm not good at layering so I probably need to work on that...


April 7 - 13, 2021
64 - 73 - 64 - 76 - 60 - 52 - 56 F

For now, we just enjoy the sunshine and the reflection on our dirty blue cars and dusty windows. Ah, the signs of spring :)


6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks like a nice citrus themed week. :)
It is hard to go from those nice temps to snow. We had a day in the 70s last Saturday and today has been cold and snowy. I hear you on the daily fluctuations. I go to town dressed for cold weather, and later in the day I feel silly in my long, warm clothes when others have converted to shirtsleeves and flip-flops.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I only go out once a day, so it's dressing for one temp I guess. But I am still wearing sweatshirts and shoes.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Last Thursday I was sweating to death taking the grandkids to Chestnut Ridge Park for hiking. Today, shiver city taking the kids to school. My tulips are a month ahead so far. Certainly could use the rain. Layering is the way to go.

Julierose said...

And here, today it feels like February--a misty cold rain and wind chills...
Our Big Y (where I shop) is very close to the CT River where it empties into the Ocean-- so the wind really whips across that parking lot...definitely a "pony tail" day;000 out there this morning...

Hope your weekend feels Summery hugs, Julierose

ButterZ said...

We had a very mild day but it was lovely when I went for a walk. Still in short sleeves. The news said it was the second coldest day since October

Leonore Winterer said...

Ah, yeah. We have the same type of freezing in the morning, sweating in the afternoon kind of weather right now as well.