Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Feline Friday - 8/10/12

It's my Gotcha Day! It's my Gotcha Day! It's my Gotcha Day!


Wasn't I a cutie kitty? Now you can see why Momma started calling me Bitzie. This was 8/12/2002, the day my human Momma brought my birth mommy, Tula, and I home after someone dumped us outside her office building at the University of Miami. Mommy and I both came to live in NY with Momma a few years ago but now mommy lives outside in one of the flower gardens.

For some reason I had a thing for shoes.


And eating always tuckered me out. Check out them racing stripes. No pictures of my belly spots today...maybe another day. Mommy and I are both part Maine Coon - we are big kitties - and Momma still laughs at my 'big ass feet'.


Oh and I still love her just as much today as I did back then :^)


Alright folks...lets see your favorite cutie kitty photos!

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

What a sweetie ... Maine Coon cats are such marvelous cats (even if they're just partly so). Love the racing stripes and the big feet, too! Tula was a pretty cat. I can never get over how people will abandon their furry babies like that. Definitely their loss.

I had a brother/sister pair of Main Coons when I was stationed in Norfolk ... they were such fun! Their names were Jack & Jill. We're fairly certain Leia has some of the Maine Coon in her, too. She's definitely got the feet for it! Can't wait to take the cat nip toy to her today! :)

Janet O. said...

What a sweet little kitty face! So much hides behind those innocent looks. : )

Me and My Stitches said...

Rescues are the best! Yours are such sweet kitties!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the two sleeping the best.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

I love the sleeping picture too!!!
Very cute kitties....