Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Drawstring bags

You know you are in trouble when your friend who is addicted to making something gets you addicted to the same thing!!

Frogs and Dragonflies and Salamanders, Oh My!
I have already picked fabric for 3 more bags. I'm even going to use some of my coveted chocolate fabric!
Are we there yet?

Luckily the bags are pretty easy once you get the hang of it and I'm sure it will become a staple in my "inventory" for bazaars. I have just 3 weeks until the next one so I better get cranking....


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hah! Now you see why I make them; they really are addictive. So, now you have to take up knitting or crochet to fill all those bags.

OR, you could use the bags to hold EPP projects. Hmmmmmmm.

They are adorable!

Janet O. said...

They do look very cute--and handy!
You could use them to collect frogs, and salamanders, and...no, wait. Maybe not. : )

Frances Meredith said...

I love your bag with the caravan, especially the clever 'wordy' string -pull. What fabric is it?

Anonymous said...

I could imagine bags like that selling out very quickly.
Lillian