Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Feline Friday on Thursday - 4/25/13

Momma's been feverishly getting ready for something bazaar so my brother, sissy and I offered to have Feline Friday today - yup, on a Thursday of all things!

We also want to let you know that Momma will be back next week for Feline Friday on it's normally scheduled Friday. A Momma needs a break now and then!

And here I am taking a break! I'm not supposed to be sitting here because Momma really likes this humongoid plant she got from Grandmomma but she finally gave up trying to stop me. I almost think she thinks it's cute now...

I promise I'm really careful getting on the desk using the window sills and then tucking in under the leaves. And best of all - I've got a 270degree view!




4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Who could deny a cat their 270 degree view for the sake of a plant, no matter how precious? I mean, seriously, how can a cat do it's job well without the best window seat?!? : )

Missy Shay said...

I had my post half written already so I just finished it up real quick! LOL

Scrapatches said...

That window corner desk and big leafy plant looks like a cat friendly spot to me and my kitties. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Have fun today ... :) Pat

Denise :) said...

So glad you're not denying your precious baby the gorgeous view! Hope everything went well!!! I'm on a bus headed to Paducah! Yay! ;)