Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #71 - 9/26/18

It's amazing how a little R and R can throw routines out of whack.

I went to the Adirondacks for a long weekend - it was a good weekend with mountain climbing and the Homesteading Festival on Saturday. I was going to go to the Moose Festival Sunday but after two loooooong days of driving I decided to hang out at camp. It was a brisk 36F Sunday morning but the afternoon sun was quite delightful and that allowed me to sit outside and get lots of stitching done.

I'm guessing this is about twice the size it was a week ago.

I stitched quite a bit on Mr Serious but not on the temperature quilt that I had left at home.

BTW - I started a "page" on Mr Serious. You can always click the label to read all the related posts but now you can also check the page to see semi-weekly progress photos all in one place.

I pulled the temperature fabrics out last night but neglected to take a picture. Let's just say that there were 5 yellows (60s) and 3 2 greens (50s). I'll add a photo of the fabrics to this post tomorrow and I'll post the stitched pieces next week after I get more papers.

68 -67 - 66 - 53 - 58 - 61 - 69 F

How was your weather for the last week?




1 comment:

Pamela said...

Fabulous progress! Great idea to make a separate page. Five days in the 60's and three days in the 50's - Eight days in a week? ;) It is finally cooling off where I live, but now Typhoon 24 is heading straight for us!