Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #132 - 11/27/19

Just in case you were wondering how I kept myself on track when I don't always stitch every day - this is it. I print out a calendar and write down the daily temps. Eventually, I transfer these temps to a spreadsheet with one month per tab. I'm such a weather nerd!

November 20 - 26, 2019
39 - 44 - 35 - 40 - 42 - 50 - 54 F

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I am amazed at how you do keep up! Beautiful.

Janet O. said...

Very clever. I thought I was a weather nerd of sorts, but I'll admit you have me beat!

ButterZ said...

At least you have an interest. It helps you keep track..

Denise :) said...

But a *cute* weather nerd. :)

Leonore Winterer said...

I use a Google Doc to document daily temperatures and map them to my colours :D