Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 01, 2019

Feline Friday - 11/1/19

I wore my costume only because it came with a bowl of kibble:


It was soooooooooo much more tolerable after I took the crown off:


And even better when Momma put my favorite costume on:


Momma even let me lick her ice cream bowl after making me stay inside. I think it was bribery so I wouldn't be mad all night.


What can I say? I fell for it, hook, line and sinker - or is that bowl, spoon and licker?!


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

From royalty to a dapper man-about-town, Z wears it well.
Hmmm, maybe I need to go find an ice cream bowl to lick clean--after I have eaten the ice cream in it. :)

MissPat said...

Well, Z, it looks like you survived your incarceration royally. Noe get outside and catch those mice before they invade the house.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Z looks great no matter what he's wearing!