Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #133 - 12/4/19

November 27 - 30, 2019 :: 57 - 34 - 28 - 28 F
December 1 - 3, 2019 :: 32 - 30 - 31 F

It was encouraging to start December with a few inches of snow!! We won't discuss the ice under the snow from Sunday, just the snow!! It was heavy and wet and accumulated on top of everything making for beautiful pictures. Luckily not too many trees were damaged.

After work Monday - I love how the neighbor's Christmas
lights lit up the trees when it was otherwise so dark.

I woke from a creepy dream Tuesday at 4:30am and looked out the front window to a view of shear beauty that I just couldn't get a decent photo of: jet black sky filled with stars and the street lights lighting up the snow laden trees.

Across from my office Tuesday morning

The Masonic Temple
North Main Street, Perry, NY


We are now getting Winter Weather Advisories for another 5-9 inches today. Since when is normal winter weather a reason for advisories? A simple heads up is nice but not email after email after text after weather app alert.


3 comments:

ButterZ said...

The views are just beautiful but I don't know how I would cope with living there.

Leonore Winterer said...

Pretty pretty snow! We've finally dipped under freezing temperatures today (something I could really do without), but it doesn't look like it'll snow anytime soon.

MissPat said...

I took pictures of the winter wonderland, both Monday and Tuesday morning. It was indeed beautiful and my cellphone pictures did not do the scene justice. The sky in one of my photos looked just like the blue sky streaked with thin clouds in yours. The 30 miles between us make the difference between your 509" and my flurries. Isn't lake effect snow great>
Pat