Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 14, 2020

Feline Friday - 2/14/20

She's still making kissy faces, ain't she?


There appears to be some wack-a-doo holiday today forcing her to make these faces and say how much she loves me. GAH!!! I've been trying to ignore her but it doesn't seem to work.

I also have to share the mess Momma has made in the quilt lab:


This is also related to the same wack-a-doo holiday yet all she has made are these 4 itsy bitsy blocks:


They are so tiny that I could easily cover them up with my furry booty if I was allowed to sit on the ironing board. I'm not allowed tho. I would never even try it. Never. Not. Ever. Ever.


5 comments:

Denise :) said...

Never?? The Zorro doth protest too much, methinks!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!! ♥

Julierose said...

Happy valentine's Day Zorro...and you, too, Sarah..;)))
hugs, Julierose

Janet O. said...

Don't know how Z survived the day with all the mushiness in the atmosphere.
Sure he's never been on the ironing board--like I've never made tiny blocks (and I love yours, BTW, but then you know that).

ButterZ said...

Good to see these little blocks being stitched...

Leonore Winterer said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Z! Lovely fabrics on those blocks.