Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #158 - 5/27/20

I have two words for you: Too Hot!!!
You can imagine a naughty word in the middle if you like...

May 20 - 26, 2020
66- 71 - 74 - 69 - 76 - 82 - 88 F

I tried really hard to find a weather app showing a 90 degree temp for Tuesday but no luck (remember, I record the 1pm temperatures). The high for the day ended up being 91 with a feels like of 92F. Last year on 5/26/19 the temp was only 77F, which is more like our standard temps for this time of year.


2 comments:

Julierose said...

WOW that is HOT for May!! We got to 82 on our deck--but the awning captures the heat of the day and warms it up a lot...
I went grocery shopping this morning in the fog...phew--glad that's done for a couple weeks...I still get anxious...
~ ~ ~ waving away the fog Julierose

Leonore Winterer said...

Eeks, that's hot! I hope it'll cool down again and not stay like that until fall...