Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #167 - 7/29/20

I would say this is pretty typical weather for July. It's rained a few times but I've also taken advantage of waking up early (no alarm?!) to get a few walks in while the sun is rising and the weather is still on the cool side. 

That's not to say the humidity isn't already 94% at 6am but it was only 67F so it was "tolerable". That and getting sweaty on a walk makes me feel like I accomplished something, even after a short walk while my foot continues to heal.

July 22 - 28, 2019
73 - 79 - 78 - 80 - 85 - 86 - 79 F



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Good for you giving the foot a workout! Heading to OF on Sat. Can hardly wait. Got a sitter for Mr. T.

MissPat said...

Good to hear you are getting about okay. I have two birthday cakes done. Just need to sign them and get them in the mail.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Getting up early really is the only way to get some use out of your days when it's so hot!