Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 04, 2020

Feline Friday - 9/4/20

I haven't been very photogenic this week so Momma thought we should share some of my old photos with you. 

Even better, my official Gotcha Day is at the end of the month so why not take some trips down memory lane this month while Momma's busy with Job #2??!!

This is the first time I appeared on Momma's blog

My sisters called me the Introoder and Momma called me Mr Peepers cuz I was always looking in the windows and doors. I had spent all summer buttering her up and it was about time she considered letting me inside. It was a love/hate relationship at first but we'll get to that later...




6 comments:

Julierose said...

"Z"--Did you paint Momma's toenails--you look so lovely with your belly furs on display..hugs, Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Such a handsome lad, now could she resist.

Janet O. said...

Oh, I recall those early days. Z, you are positively domesticated now. :)

Denise :) said...

LOL! What Janet said...Z's come a LONG way, baby!!! It'll be fun to do some 'looking back'!! :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Z, I'm so happy you and your Momma worked out your differences and you became part of her family.

Leonore Winterer said...

Such a charmer...no wonder you broke down and took him in!