Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Birthday Cake reminder

It's now just four month's until my "nifty" birthday...have you made a birthday cake block yet?

I've received several in the mail already and I know several more are in the works. I'd love to receive your blocks before my birthday on 1/17. That's a Sunday so I hope to start sewing them together that weekend.

My first Over the Hill (black) block!!!
Hahahahaha!

Directions are at the link above or I can also send a pdf to anyone who asks. TIA for participating!!


4 comments:

ButterZ said...

Mine is on it's way

MissPat said...

I'm assuming my cakes arrived. Never thought about an over the hill one. ha.
Pat

Turid said...

Oh fun, I'll make one for you.

Leonore Winterer said...

I still have the tab open and need to get to it! I don't have any white on white fabrics though, so I need to go shopping first...any excuse for that is welcome ;)