Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday Weather Reports #209 & #210 - 5/26/21

Not much to report here on my end. I haven't been getting much stitching done as I've been out and about for one reason or another quite a bit recently, including working on a 434 mile (virtual) walking challenge. I'm getting lots of reading done but not much else. I started 5 weeks later than most of the participants so there is lots of catching up to do on the 4 month event. 

#209
May 12 - 18, 2021
56 - 62 - 65 - 68 - 66 - 71 - 74 F

Just in case you think I'm totally bonkers for doing such a challenge ... I totally am but it's beyond motivational!! My long game is that, thanks to the broken foot last summer, I haven't climbed a mountain or done much of anything since 2019 and I need to build my stamina back up before my annual summer camping & hiking trips.

#210
May 19 - 25, 2021
80 - 86 - 85 - 78 - 75 - 68 - 81 F

I'm looking forward to this coming long weekend for a little extra time to catch up on stitching and mileage. What are you doing this weekend?!



5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh good luck with getting back into the swing of walking--I am working toward walking also--my sciatica has really put a dent in my ability to walk any distances...I miss it...hugs, Julierose

Janet O. said...

Looks like pretty fall colors to me. :)
Wow, that is a lot of walking! How long do you have to get it all done?
This weekend will be a celebration for my oldest grandson's high school graduation, celebrating a couple of family birthdays and visiting ancestor graves. A nice combination, don't you think? LOL

MissPat said...

Get ready for an abrupt change back to green. Only in the 50's tomorrow and Sat. (Maybe not even 50 depending on whose forecast you follow.) Brrr. Sewing weather for sure.
Pat

ButterZ said...

How are you planning on accomplishing your walking challenge

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, that got hot really fast! The walking challenge sounds like fun. I probably should do more walking myself.