Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 28, 2021

Feline Friday - 5/28/21

I've taken on a side hustle! I suppose it's the least I can do for eating the neighbor cat's food.

I'm now inspecting the neighbor's flower gardens, especially the blackberry bushes!!!! 



Momma says I have to tell you the following as a full disclosure kind of thing:
  • This picture was taken a month ago. Not only are the plants all much bigger but please don't confuse it with today's weather which is rain and 38F. Yes, a "blue day" at the end of May! Brrrrr.
  • I like to rub my face against anything that's mine and I often come home with short lacerations to my nose. Momma thinks it might be from rubbing against the spiky berry bushes. I ain't admitting to nothing!
Happy Memorial Day!!


4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh "Z"--eating the neighbor's cat food?? We'd better have Momma feed you more right? hahaha--I am sure you get gourmet meals at home...now,
do try to stay out of trouble this long weekend....hugs and treats Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Hmm - this sounds like the grass is greener on the other side.

Janet O. said...

Does Z also eat the neighbor's blackberries when they come on, or does he just act as plant inspector (and cat food thief)?

Leonore Winterer said...

Be careful, Z! Don't want to heart your cute little nose.