Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

UFO Thursday

Most quilters think of a UFO as an UnFinished Object or an Unfinished Fabric Object. I generally go with the first definition and that almost works with both photos today...

Let's just say I've wanted to work on this project for a long time but could never even get it started. This photo was taken last weekend. I'm hoping to have it done next week for quilt guild. Wish me luck quilting this weekend- I'll be working on the dreaded "f" word - feathers...

This next picture doesn't fit the true definition of a UFO but I am pretty sure we are not finished with winter and Mother Nature is really pushing the issue here. It's 49F and raining today but it's only early March. It's time to make the veggie seed list, not to be searching out sprouts.

No comments: