Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back to the drawing board

The hexie flower is the store sample I am working on. The LQS has kits to make what you see but there was no sample after our demo day was over. I'm going to look for some lavendar or something at the Dollar General to make it in to a sachet.

The fan is something I was playing with to make a nametag. Can you believe that I have been in my quilt guild for 2 years and haven't made a name tag yet?! I usually remember the night before meeting. Thankfully there are no fines for lack of nametag. I was trying to emulate a photo I saw online for this sample and it didn't quite work so this will probably become another sachet. Back to the name tag drawing board...

1 comment:

SubeeSews said...

You are after my heart. I LOVE your sewing. Great blog. But I am baffled as to how to "follow" your blog.
XOXOXO Subee