Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, May 07, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 5/7/12

You probably won't see much difference in this picture from last week but trust me, they are there. I have finished a few more half/diamonds but each time I take a picture I find a couple diamonds to switch so it doesn't even look like this any more.


I still need to sew 1 full diamond and 5 half diamonds plus the rest of the sashing and 1 final "border" row to make binding easier. I have kits cut for 1 full and 1 half diamond which means I need to dig thru my stash for only 4 more color combos. WootWoot! I am getting tired of picking color combos to keep everything balanced but I am still 177% obsessed with hexies.

And now I best get off the computer and spend the rest of my lunch hour working on hexies  :)

9 comments:

Nann said...

You're on the home stretch! It looks great!

Julie Kaye from KS said...

That is stunning. Wow!

Janet O. said...

I believe you have been "hexed", Sarah!
You are getting so close on this and it just keeps looking amazing!

Teresa F. said...

Hexies are great. They are easy to make, portable and they make the most wonderful quilts. Well done.

Me and My Stitches said...

LOVE IT! It looks so good, and you really are getting close!

AnnieO said...

Beauties!

177%?!! Hilarious

Denise :) said...

I cannot wait to see this finished. It is truly a stunning work of art! Go hexies!! Go Sarah!! :)

Michelle said...

I'm loving it!!

Vicki H. said...

very pretty and your photo is a work of art in itself!