Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 21, 2018

Feline Friday - 12/21/18

Look what Momma made me!!!
She says every tuxedo needs a bowtie.



I must admit -- it looks guud! and I don't mind wearing it all. day. long. Nighttime too!
Momma says I can even wear it outside on Christmas to give the neighbors a little good cheer.

Happy Winter Solstice from the land of the snowy rainy north where it's currently 55 F! Yuck.




6 comments:

Pamela said...

Perfect!

Julierose said...

Oh how darling--very uplifting on this dark, rainy day;)))
....hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, I could just see my Tugger with that- no way would it stay on for more than a few seconds. Looks terrific with his coloring.

Janet O. said...

What a dapper look! Ready for the holiday parties, for sure!

mangozz said...

You look so handsome Zorro! The perfect finishing touch for the holidays! Your Momma must really love you.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

And just when I thought you could not be any more handsome. . . . the bowtie agrees with you! The neighbors are going to be so envious of your good looks and nappy dressing.