Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday Weather #97 - 3/27/19

The weather people are calling for 50 degrees today and tomorrow - I'm not sure that Mother Nature got that memo but I suppose anything is possible.  I've also heard we could get a little snow this weekend. Since I just learned that the last snow is a great time to seed the lawn, guess what I might be doing this weekend!? LOL. I've never seen anyone do it but I've heard it from 2 sources so it has to be worth a try. The melting snow provides moisture for the seeds as well as drawing it down into the soil.

March 13-19, 2019
43 - 63 - 51 - 32 - 31 - 35 - 38  F
March 20-26, 2019
48 - 49 - 35 - 30 - 46- 36 - 35 F
There has been a definite warming trend int he last couple of weeks so, other than a possible last snow, it does appear that Spring is firmly on the horizon!!!

March 1-26, 2019


How's your weather? Is it warming up or cooling down as it's supposed to or is your summer/winter holding on with a firm grip?

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Pamela said...

These colors look great, and as always you have quite a range of temperatures.
I've started the hand quilting on my year 1 temperature quilt. http://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/03/monday-morning-star-count-year-1.html Wouldn't it be nice to finish it before year 2 comes to an end?

Janet O. said...

It has been warm, but the storm is moving in and we could see rain or snow the next couple of days.
That one yellow day looks a little lonely in there.

Leonore Winterer said...

The trouble about doing something with the last snow is that you can never be sure it'll be the last! I was surprise by a snowstorm at a wedding last weekend, wearing open shoes and a sleeveless dress...