Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 01, 2019

Feline Friday - 3/1/19

Momma is feeling sickly this week so she put me in charge of today's post.

Of course, without opposable thumbs I couldn't figure out how to take selfies with her phone and that is despite the fact that I have actually deleted apps from her phone in the past. Who knew that deleting was easier than playing photographer?!

I really don't have much to share - it's been cold and windy and, did I mention cold?! - so I'll let you know that I'm playing nursemaid to Momma and I wish all her friends Happy National Quilting Month!


5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Without opposing thumbs, how can you take good care of Momma?!? I doubt more app deleting is going to make her feel better. But do the best you can, Z. If I wasn't across the country I would be there with chicken soup and cornbread!

Jo said...

Hope momma is still able to keep herself busy with stitching her Hexies..Get better soon

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Hope your Momma feels better soon. Being the thoughtful purrson you are, we know you will do your best to take care of her. (Hint: deleting apps is not the way to help her feel better.)

MissPat said...

Sorry you are under the weather (now where does that phrase come from?). Feel better soon. We're coming home two weeks earlier than planned, so I guess we'll get to "enjoy" the snow and cold for a while.
Pat

Vireya said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Sarah!