Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #95 - 3/13/19

I had planned to finish the last 2 elongated hexies during my lunch hour today but when the boss offered to take me to the new pizza joint I jumped at the chance!!


It must be a good restaurant if they have a hexie floor, right?! The building had been a burned out, boarded up shell for a very long time so the new tile floors, shiny tin ceiling tiles and usual pizza decor were the perfect accompaniment to the Italian smell that hits you when you open the door. Yumm!


March 6 - 12, 2019
13 - 21 - 30 - 36 - 43 - 34 - 30 F

March 1 - 12, 2019

We are headed into the 40s and 50s this week followed by a weekend in the 30s and then back to the 40s/50s for another week. It appears that Spring is trying to make an appearance and the multiplying robins also give that impression. I'm pretty sure this is the only year that I've seen the first robin of the season while there was still any amount of snow on the ground.

There is light at the end of the tunnel!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Spring is coming! I like the blue hexies. That floor is perfect!

Here is my weekly progress - https://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/03/monday-morning-star-count-week-44.html

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

That's pretty much our weather too, but add rain making a muddy mess from dog paws.
xx, Carol

Janet O. said...

I hope the food was as good as that floor design. :)
We are in our typical spring-like weather one day and back to winter the next.

Leonore Winterer said...

Pizza trumps sewing, I get that!