Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, April 15, 2019

Around the Corner...

Sadly these photos are pretty blown out but I guess that is kinda inevitable when the skies are grey and there is snow in the air!

I swear those are yellow hexies!

I had quite the productive 4 days thanks to a 2 day conference and a lazy, couch surfing Sunday. Yes - you counted correctly - I've added 80 hexies since I last posted an update on Wednesday! Averaging 20 hexies per day is an amazing pace for me and I didn't pop thru my callous until today at lunch. That was a close call.


And this, my friends, is now the full width of the project as I've rounded the top right corner.

I'll spare you all the math and just end with I'm now 72% done. Yay me!


4 comments:

Pamela said...

This looks great! You've made a lot of progress in just a few days.

Janet O. said...

I am so impressed. No way could I ever complete something like this in my entire lifetime!

Jo said...

Great progress.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, amazing progress for just a few days! Reaching corners always is a special moment.