Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday Weather #101 - 4/24/19

Spring continues as the temps fluctuate up and down and up and down.
And that means one never knows what to wear. LOL.

April 17 - 23, 2019
54 - 70 - 71 - 42 - 54 - 54 - 69 F

April 1 - 23, 2019

I've got a birthday party/retreat this weekend (a whopping 3 miles from home so I can run home to feed his highness or pick up forgotten items) and I've packed hand work AND machine work. I might actually have something different to share than Mr Serious next week...if I remember to take pictures, of course!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


1 comment:

Pamela said...

Very colorful! Looks great.