Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #98 - 4/3/19

Just a quick little report today...

March 27-31, 2019 =47 - 55 - 44 - 62 - 30 F
April 1-2, 2019 = 32 - 48 F

It's hard to believe I have been working on the weather quilts for 98 weeks...where has the time gone??!! I can't wait to have several of them done and hang them side by side.

I realized this morning, while sharing pictures with a customer, that I haven't posted pictures of Mr Serious lately. I'm still stitching away but other activities have taken up much of my time and I'm not making the progress I would prefer. It's ok tho as I am still making progress and I have 154 days to crank this baby out. I think I can! I think I can! I know I can!!!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Your weather is always all over the place! Nice to see some yellow in there. I am handquilting my year one and there are just a few blocks until year two's top is complete. Time flies!
Here is this week's block - http://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/04/monday-morning-star-count-week-46.html

Janet O. said...

You seem to have caught a ride on the weather roller coaster!

Leonore Winterer said...

The weather really is all over the place this year!