Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, June 07, 2019

Feline Friday - 6/7/19

Momma had a good laugh about growing pussy cats in her gardens a couple of weeks ago.


What she forgot to take into account is that it was my own little day before Memorial Day ceremony. Maybe you can pick out the 2 rock cairns - One for Squeaky and one for Little Boy Bleu.

It's now past Memorial Day but I still like to hang out in this garden near my sissy and my brother.


Hopefully Momma will trim the forget-me-knots and what-knots from the stone wall soon...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

What a good kitty to remember his sissy and brother. Forget-me-nots are very appropriate for a memory garden.