Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #125 - 10/9/19

In the chaos of job #1, job #2 and a pending quick trip to the mountains it's been quite a week. Enough so that I walked out of the house without my weather report this morning, which is especially frustrating since I actually had it ready for a glamour shot. Grrrrrrr.

I'll post a pic next week but in the meantime I hope this will suffice:

59 - 50 - 46 - 55 - 70 - 62 - 62 F

I was so excited to show you the first turquoise day ... I guess you'll get to see it next week.


3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Leaving for OF tomorrow!

Pamela said...

Your temps are looking very fall-ish. It is still hot where I live. https://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/10/monday-morning-star-count-week-22.html

Leonore Winterer said...

I think weather project people are the only people who are equally excited for the first hot and cold day of the year :D