Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 24, 2020

Feline Friday - 04/24/20

This, my furriends, is the BESTEST toy in the entire world.


I can hear you ... But Zorro, that's just a paper bag in a weird corner.

Au contraire, mi amigitos!!

Hmm...there are some missing...wonder where they are?

It's a bag of jingly balls!! I like to pounce on the bag and then get the balls out to chase them all over the living room. Sometimes Momma and I even play footy ball, kicking them back and forth.


I kinda loved this blue bag to death but now it's a nice spot for a nap.

Just in case your Momma also gets you a bag of jingly balls, don't forget to kick a lot of them under the couches so you can watch your Momma get them back out with a yard stick!!


4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just too much excitement for the big guy. I think the guy around here needs some new toys, but going shopping for them is the issue.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Oh Z, I have spent hours on my knees searching for Lucy's toys which she has hidden under furniture.

ButterZ said...

You need some amusement while staying at home.

Leonore Winterer said...

Sounds like Z is well entertained!