Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday Weather Report #154 - 4/30/20

So...it's Thursday and not Wednesday. I didn't remember to take a picture of my Wednesday Weather on a Wednesday. Again. I know lockdown is for our own protection but I am so discombobulated on so many levels with all the new regulations as well as working at home some days and in the office others. Oi!

On the bright side - I did get to sleep with the window open last night. Woot!!! I would love to say we are on a weather upswing but it's rainy and gray today so I guess yesterday's 65F was just a peek at what is to come.

April 22 - 28, 2020
33 - 35 - 50 - 53 - 42 - 43 - 53 F

The church on my block has held a May Day Breakfast for a long time. In fact, this year would have been the 127th Breakfast!! Side note: My house is only one year older than the Breakfast! But, alas, the Breakfast is another casualty of lock down. Luckily, tomorrow is a work at home day and I plan to make my own fancy breakfast while I enjoy the flowers that have been promised with today's showers. Hardy-har-har. I acctualy will enjoy the single mini-daffodil that has popped near the snowdrops. Except ... I didn't plant any daffodils?!


3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

These little teaser days make the other days more gray. And when you wake up to snow in Spring - yuck. Some of our specialty and charity dinners (breakfast) have gone the same route as cafes - call ahead and roadside pick-up. My dafs and tulips are all gratefully planted by wildlife.

Julierose said...

This grayness seems to seep into one's bones...and more rain here predicted for tomorrow...Perhaps my Coronoa virus quilt should be grays...I haven't chosen a block to do as yet, but am thinking on it...
Something easy and fun...
~ ~ ~~ waving in the rain again Julierose

Leonore Winterer said...

Great weather and magical daffodils - it's as if nature wanted to apologize for throwing some virus at us (granted, humanity is probably not quite innocent on that part...but nature has always been too nice for her own good.)