Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

The Bibliophile Files - 4/7/20

Woo Hoo! It's that time of the month when we get to share the books we've read and maybe find some new ones.

I know I didn't read a ton this month - partly because it's been hard to concentrate on anything since lockdown started, partly because one book was quite long (18 CDs) and mostly because my tukus has spent many evenings on the couch watching DVDs during lockdown. We can't win them all, can we?

FINISHED
     Magpie Murders
     Silver Linings
     Boar Island
     All the Crooked Saints
     The Kept Woman

IN PROGRESS
     on my iPhone - The Word is Murder
     on my home stereo - This is Where I Leave You

And now it's your turn - what have you read recently? Anything counts: novel, magazine, quilt pattern or cereal box!


3 comments:

Julierose said...

I had read a few Nevada Barr books a long time ago...but haven't kept up with that series. Thanks for the reminder--
I just finished "The Scholar" by Derval McTiernan...and
I liked it...I have 3 bks de-corona-ing (wd?? hahaha) in my
garage now--so I am re-reading "Cold Earth" by Ann Granger--I love the Jimmy Perez series...(cannot be w/o a bk going)
Stay safe now ~ ~ ~ waving with my cuppa tea;))) Julierose

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

The Other Woman, Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, The Secrets we Kept

Leonore Winterer said...

I don't know any of the books you've read last month. Sounds like an interesting selection, though! I just finished 'The Body Keeper', the third (and currently last) in the Jude Fountaine series, which was really good. Now I'm reading some good oldfashioned Sherlock Holmes!