Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 10, 2020

Good Feline Friday - 4/10/20

Hello my furry friends!! And a Good Friday to you!!!


It's always a good Friday for a nap!


However, I  might suggest you don't let your Momma snap a photo for evidence. Especially when your feets are all stretched out.

I’m not so sure it’s ever a good Friday for more of this:


And that neighbor mowed their lawn just two days ago!

Momma had to put together her own Easter Basket this year - two purple grocery store violets and a bag of "purple rain" jelly beans. I think the Bunny would approve, altho it appears to be lacking in kitty treats...


 Do you think she will share?

Happy Passover!
Happy Friday!
Happy Caturday!
Happy Easter!



5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Mr. T went right to bed after breakfast. I looked at him and asked him if he was kidding. He looked at me in a way that said, Did you look outside? After glancing at the white splotchy blanket out there, I understood. However, I still have to go to cardiac rehab. He is snoozing away on the bed.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Ah Z-man you need to teach the rest of the world how to relax. Hmm, maybe Momma has the cat treats in a special Easter basket just for you, I feel confident she remembered you.

Julierose said...

Z-boy had the right idea--a nap is always a good thing...especially with an april snowstorm leaving all that white stuff...
~ ~ ~ waving from windy CT Julierose

MissPat said...

Yeah, looking out at that white stuff falling yesterday didn't help with the isolation-induced crabbiness around here. At least ours melted by about 1 PM and the sun is shining today (still cold though). Happy Easter. Sadly no Easter candy here, but I think there's a partial box of thin mints left that my husband hasn't gotten to yet.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks like Z was *puts on sunglasses* feline good!