Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 22, 2021

Feline Friday - 1/22/21

 Peek-a-boo!


Stitch faster Momma - there's another clue coming out this weekend!! 

I'll stay right here to help while you work on the mothership! I wouldn't mind a snack once in a while if you have the time...


==============
Momma here:  I've done the quilt math - yes, I'm that nerd - we've had 10 clues so far. In the first six we were to do 529 hexies. The last 4 has 522. I'm only working on clue #6 so I'm not even half way caught up. I was all energized to keep plugging along until I did the math to find out I'm not even half way there plus another clue will be out on Sunday. Don't do the math people. Just don't. Sometimes ignorance is bliss when it comes to large projects.


9 comments:

Julierose said...

Definitely ignorance is bliss for this!! ;000
hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the fabric so far. However, Mr. Z seems to be in it for the warmth factor.

ButterZ said...

What is the project you are working on with the 10-14 clues. I think I have missed something.

Vireya said...

Definitely don't do the calculations of how much there is to go! (Actually I would find it impossible to resist doing the maths, but doing it probably doesn't help.)

Janet O. said...

I won't do the math--heck, I won't even do the quilt! ;)

mangozz said...

What a cutie! Zorro makes the perfect hexie!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

That's a lot of hexies--your got Z to cheer you on.

MissPat said...

When Bonnie Hunter gives a mystery clue with a gazillion HSTs or other unit, she says don't count how many are left. Just keep stitching and eventually you'll get there.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

It's funny because a minute before I read this post I was looking at my project and my time tracking and thought 'Hey, by the end of this year I'll be working on this project more than 300 hours and that'll only be about half the way!' Some times doing the math helps me see a big project in more managable chunks. Sometimes...it just really doesn't!