Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Wednesday Weather Report #190 - 1/6/20

I guess I can only say that our weather has been pretty dull lately. The temperature is fairly consistent and there is no snow or sunshine. That pretty well covers it, as sad as it is.

December 30 - 31, 2020 :: 40 - 32 F
January 1 - 5, 2021 :: 32 - 35 - 34 - 32 - 32 F

I'm still plodding along on my mystery quilt as well as working on several leader ender projects that just need to get moved along, like my Omigosh quilt. I'll try to get some pics soon.


This is last call to send a birthday cake block!! Please check this page for more info. If you think you'll be sending a block that might not make it here by my birthday please let me know so I can save you space in the quilt. I hope I've said this before but thank you to everyone who has sent a block. It's so fun to see all the different fabrics and I mean it - not a single duplicate yet!


4 comments:

ButterZ said...

That’s great about no duplicates for your birthday quilt blocks. Even temperatures will make a difference in your rows too.

Beate Ohneblog said...

Hallo Sarah, there are two blocks for Your birthday quilt on their way from Germany. I´m afraid, mail takes very long this days, I already sent them some weeks ago. Hopefully they arrive in time.
Greetings from Germany, Beate

Angie said...

Sarah, thanks to your regular posting about your temperature quilt, I began one for this year. I chose to do one with highs and lows, so am making one with hexies that create a wave across the quilt for each month. I'm enjoying checking the previous day's temps on the weather station my dh bought me last year for my birthday. Thanks for the motivation to start a temp quilt of my own!

Leonore Winterer said...

Well if the weather has to be consistent, at least it is on a pretty colour!